Hanscome Outdoor Adventures is nestled on the banks of the Limestone Stream on the Maine/New Brunswick border. For over 20 years, Ralph and Nancy Hanscome have been giving hunters once in a lifetime hunting experiences to both true sportsmen and new hunters alike.
The camp has everything you need to enhance your hunting experience.
- Experienced guides
- Fully trained hunting dogs
- Guns and ammunition if needed
- No limit hunting
- Birds are cleaned and packed for travel
- First class kitchen and dining facilities
- Clean and comfortable bunk house
- Fully stocked tavern and entertainment building
Ralph and Nancy Hanscome know what a great hunting experience should be so you will not go home disappointed!
How to Find Us
Our lodge is located in Southern Victoria County in the province of New Brunswick, Canada. We have a prime location positioned ten miles from the Village of Perth-Andover, and 17 miles from the town of Grand Falls; we are minutes from two major border crossing with the state of Maine, and a one hour drive from the Quebec/New Brunswick border.